The Kaba Workforce Solutions Professional Services team employs a consistent and proven project management and implementation methodology to ensure that every project is successfully implemented. The methodology is a result of several years of experience in implementing workforce management solutions and utilizes proven industry practices and processes.
- Complete the project within the time frame requested by the customer.
- Complete the project within the assigned budget.
- Complete the project to meet customer’s business needs and expectations.
- Provide training during various steps of the process to facilitate customer buy-in
and ownership of the solution.
Implementation Methodology :
Kickoff and Planning
- Transition from Sales to Implementation
- Technology review, Hardware procurement
- Project Kickoff
- Customer specific Project Plan
- Business requirement gathering and
- Site Survey
- Interface requirements gathering
- Refine Project Plan
- Configuration guide development (first pass)
- System Administration Training
- Configuration Training
- Software Installation
- Configuration of the solution (iterative)
- Test Planning
- Integration testing
- End-User Training
- User Acceptance Testing
- Parallel testing
- Plan for cutover to Go-Live
- Contingency planning
- Go-Live and first payroll
- Transition from Implementation to Account Support
Project Team :
Skills and Responsibilities
|Project Manager / Program Manager||Manages the project(s). In case of a large or multi-site implementation, this person is responsible for co-ordination, communication, and reporting for the project(s).|
|Project Implementer||Implements the project. In case of a small or single site project without an overall project manager, this person fills the role of the project manager as well.|
|QA Analyst||Qualifies the solution. Acts as a backup to the Project Implementer|
|Integration Manager||SME for integration of the solution to systems such as ERP, Payroll, MES etc.|
|IT Director||Technical recommendations and environment|
|Director of Technical Services||Terminal/Badge requirements|
|Director of Project Management Services||Project Management / Decision Maker|